Cramer e-Rostering Consultancy is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realise that productive people are always a good addition to our organisation. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing expert advice in relation to the Health sector;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.