BankStaff System Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented temporary staffing professional to join our established team. This is a new role in the team and we are looking to appoint an individual to focus on a number of key temporary staffing objectives for the next 8 – 12 weeks.
The administrator will need to have thorough knowledge of using the Allocate Software BankStaff system.
- To manage the temporary staffing recruitment, administration and booking and payment processes.
- To manage the day to day workflow of the office ensuring effective prioritisation.
- To provide consistently sound advice and support to senior managers staff on all aspects of temporary staffing, ensuring that senior managers are updated on the temporary staffing policies, departmental procedures and good temporary staffing practice.
- To communicate with external organisations including employment and temporary staffing agencies.
- To challenge poor practice and improve processes where appropriate, escalating to the Head of Temporary Staffing where necessary and appropriate.
- Deputise for Head of Temporary Staffing when necessary.
- Build relationships with Managers within each division to assist in understanding the temporary staffing demands of their department, working with them and other key stakeholders to reduce agency usage and spend.
- To lead and engage team members and divisional colleagues in the development of innovative ideas and suggestions, including the use of social media and technology, ensuring continued advancement of the Temporary Staffing processes
- To report temporary staffing issues of poor performance, conduct or ill-health, taking the lead for local investigations in-line with relevant trust policies and making recommendations to the Head of Temporary Staffing as to next steps.
- To ensure that temporary staffing deployment is undertaken in a safe and compliant manner; ensuring that all temporary staff are appropriately trained in core statutory and mandatory areas, and inducted prior to placement.
- To ensure that working knowledge of the trust’s Health roster is developed so as to provide adequate functional or supervisory cover as/when necessary.
- To ensure that all members of team are trained to undertake all aspects of the recruitment and temporary staffing booking processes and develop and maintain appropriate HR knowledge to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in Allocate Software BankStaff Application.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.